I have just finished a coursera online MOOC on Powerful Tools for Teaching and Learning: Digital Storytelling. I have decided to write a series of blog posts to share my lessons learned, my experience and the finished story of the course. You may want to read earlier posts before going ahead with this.
1. Digital Storytelling: Introductory Post
2. My Digital Story: Topic, Script and Storyboard
3. My Digital Story: Gathering and Creating Image and Video Resources
4. Audio Narration and Background Music in Digital Storytelling
5. Principles of Story-boarding: Published StoryRead More »Digital Storytelling: Course Reflection