Yes . . . I’m back to the e-Learning heroes challenges after several months of not being able to participate. Somehow, I could not just resist this particular challenge – it was both simple and fun!
Pretty much like Tom explained in this video tutorial, my process was simple:
- I selected an image and doubled it.
- Then I scaled up one to make the background image and placed as desired.
- I put a box on the background image, used the color picker to fill the box with the color of a part of the image for color consistency.
- I formatted the rectangle box to add transparency to it.
- I added text and again used the color picker for the text color.
This simple design tip can be applied in various design scenarios like:
- E-Learning course cover slides
- Static flier or poster designs
- Generic background images with text overlay
Below were my three submissions!
I had great fun designing these . . . How would you use this design tip?